SkyWater Search Partners is partnered with an engineering company that is adding an Electrical Engineer to their electrical engineering team. The Electrical Engineer will work with a team and report to a project manager, doing basic electrical design and analysis tasks for buildings. This company works on a wide variety of projects including higher education, healthcare, hospitality, and government to name a few.
- Make computer-aided drawings for plans, sections, diagrams, and more.
- Understand technical specs, project methods, and size electrical components.
- Do lighting calculations, follow lighting rules, and know lighting terms.
- Learn about breakers, arcs, and size electrical gear.
- Use software for duct banks and research local companies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Architectural Engineering
- 2+ years power distribution and lighting experience for commercial (not industrial) projects
- Revit proficiency ideal
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.