Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer
Our growing industrial manufacturing client in the East Metro is currently looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. This person will support New Product Development efforts. You will be responsible for specification, design, and coding of embedded software. The Software responsibility will be from concept, through design and development into production. This position will provide support to the manufacturing engineering team with manufacturing test equipment.
- Produce accurate and innovative embedded designs, using proper software architecture, partitioning, abstraction, coding, debugging and testing techniques.
- Work within the ENCR system to provide software documentation in accordance with ISO 9000 requirements.
- Develop products that connect via WiFi to cloud based systems.
- Develop common interface routines between the WiFi modules and existing code base.
- Program code creation and data base management.
- Manufacturing test software creation and management.
- Work with app developers to create and validate mobile apps that interact with embedded controls.
- Provide support for miscellaneous projects as they arise such as test fixture creation and repair, lab testing assistance, competitive examinations and analysis, etc.
- Maintain and develop algorithms to operate products efficiently and meet regulatory requirements.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in development of microcontroller based embedded systems.
- Proficient in the use of software development tools and languages (especially C and C++).
- Able to use embedded development tools and electronic testing and debugging tools such as compilers, debuggers, in-circuit-emulators, multi-meters and oscilloscopes.
- Able to understand electrical schematics and debug issues with electronic circuitry.
Experience with: Renesas, Microchip, TI, ST, NXP microcontrollers, ESP32, USI and other WiFi modules, Java Script, Java, Linux, HTTP, TCP/IP, Cryptography, and database design
Apply below or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.