We are retained to partner with a mid-sized, privately owned manufacturer in town that is about to open up a brand new facility! They need an Engineering Manager that can remain technical, but build a foundation of processes for this new facility. You'll get a chance to make a major impact on the organization, so we are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop engineering strategy for a new manufacturing facility
- Lead the planning and execution of introducing new products
- Lead a team of 10+ direct reports (Engineers, Machinists, Technicians)
- Identify continuous improvement and cost reduction opportunities and implement new initiatives
- Build cases for capital investments in new equipment – lead the installation and testing of that equipment
- Establish a culture of safety and regulatory compliance
- B.S. Engineering or related
- Experience working within a highly regulated environment
- 3+ years of management experience
- Knowledge and experience with precision machining processes
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.