Engineering Manager (Hybrid)
Directly manage and lead the Engineering group (4 direct reports with a total team of 12 members) as a key part of the special project team. This includes managing, coaching, coordinating, and perform Engineering functions in a manner that will positively impact success and help the team achieve established goals, profit objectives, customer satisfaction and enhance the image and reputation of the company.
- Provide vision and leadership to the department and workforce in the areas of product development, continuous improvement, and design for manufacturability.
- Manage product change activities, production improvements and cost reductions to meet the company’s goals and objectives.
- Work cooperatively with other departments in addition to influencing decisions and outcomes that result in solid business practices for the company.
- Provide practical technical Innovation leadership for the company for manufacturing technology, problem solving, and improvements.
- Assure design, product & product change maintenance adhere to engineering standards.
- Coordinate and direct projects and technical teams to use detailed project plan methodologies to achieve goals, monitor project status and maintain on-time project completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of design experience with 2+ years of leadership experience
- Knowledgeable in LEAN/Six Sigma concepts
- Demonstrated experience in design control and documentation
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.