Engineering Manager (Software + Integrations)
Our growing PE backed SaaS client HQ in the Twin Cities is looking to bring on an Engineering Manager to oversee a talented distributed team of seasoned engineers. Over the past several years we have placed over a dozen technical individuals with this company and they hire high caliber people. This role will be a key contributor to their continued success as they integrate new products into their SaaS product suite and is a highly visible position within the organization. If you thrive in a fast paced environment leading technical teams and want to be in a role where you will make a big impact we should connect.
- 50/50 split of leading integration efforts and strategy focus partnering with technical leadership
- Develop and build a strong team culture through coaching, mentoring, and hiring
- Work with technical leaders to deliver top quality products that are user friendly in a highly scalable environment (millions of active users)
- Assist in road mapping and partnering with Technical Services to ensure solutions are well documented and properly supported
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience with at least a couple years of managing a software team or leading teams
- At least of few years of systems integration focus with software development, testing, and deployments
- Experience with .NET Core, Microservices, modern tech at scale (millions of users)
- BS/BA in a STEM related field or equivalent professional experience ; to be successful you will need to have come up the development / engineering ranks
- Strong knowledge of best coding practices
- Experience in an agile environment
- Any experience being in a regulated and/or mission driven environment is a plus
- Cannot require sponsorship
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.