Engineering Project Manager
SkyWater is working with an existing client in the North Metro to find an Engineering Project Manager! This person will be responsible for mentoring a small team of designers, preparing product designs for clients (new & existing designs), working with clients on modifications, managing budgets/timelines and much more. We’re looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar field), 5+ years of relevant experience and strong communication skills. Our client is offering a strong compensation package (base plus bonus potential), excellent work/life balance and the opportunity to make a big impact on their business. If you’re interested in joining an established, growing & progressive organization then please submit your resume today!
- Manage projects with clients and maintain communication throughout project lifecycles.
- Oversee a small team of Designers and support new & existing product design work.
- Manage budgets, timelines, etc. on projects and work with clients on project modifications.
- Partner with internal teams on projects (manufacturing, sales, etc.).
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 5-10 years of engineering experience within design & project management (or a similar combination of experience).
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.