Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Manager
Company Overview: We are partnering with a leading global provider of adhesive solutions. Their commitment to quality, safety, and sustainability underscores every aspect of their operations. They are seeking an experienced and proactive EHS Manager to join their team and further enhance their commitment to maintaining a safe and environmentally compliant workplace.
Position Overview: The EHS Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of environmental, health, and safety programs within their organization. This role will involve developing, implementing, and continuously improving strategies to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, promoting a culture of safety, and minimizing environmental impact across their facilities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive EHS programs and policies to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations as well as corporate standards.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to identify potential risks and areas for improvement in safety protocols and environmental practices.
- Provide guidance and support to operational teams to ensure adherence to safety procedures, including hazard identification, incident investigation, and corrective action implementation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate EHS considerations into business planning, product development, and operational processes.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for regulatory agencies, ensuring timely and accurate reporting and compliance with permits and certifications.
- Develop and deliver EHS training programs for employees to increase awareness and promote a safety-first culture.
- Monitor and analyze EHS metrics to track performance, identify trends, and implement strategies for continuous improvement.
- Lead investigations of accidents, incidents, and near-misses, and develop preventive measures to mitigate future risks.
- Manage emergency response plans and participate in emergency preparedness drills and exercises.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health & Safety, or a related field. Master’s degree or relevant certifications (e.g., CSP, CIH) preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in EHS within a manufacturing or industrial setting, with a strong understanding of regulatory requirements (OSHA, EPA, etc.).
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage, influence, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively train and engage employees at all levels.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.