Executive Administrative Assistant
We’re excited to partner with one of the most exciting and growing healthcare and medical device organizations in Minnesota as their CEO is in search of a talented, dependable and strategic Executive Administrator.
This well-respected company has been voted a Best Place to Work by its employees, and has doubled in size in the last 4 years alone. They partner with some of the most respected organizations in Minnesota, including Medtronic, 3M, and Mayo Clinic. If you want to work for a nonprofit organization that is advancing the transformation of healthcare, this role is for you!
The Executive Administrator will provide proactive support to manage the CEO’s day to day schedule, scheduling internal and external meetings. They will also plan, coordinate and attend all Board related meetings, workshops and special events.
This role is physically located in Minneapolis, but the organization is open to a hybrid work arrangement. The overall compensation package is competitive with an attractive base salary, bonus potential, and benefits package.
- Provide proactive support to manage the CEO’s day to day schedule, scheduling internal and external meetings and video conference calls, make any last-minute changes and updates.
- Plan and organize all senior leadership meetings, providing agendas and summaries with action steps.
- Work under the direction of the CEO, plan, coordinate and attend all Board related meetings, workshops and special events.
- Take ownership for special projects and ad-hoc requests.
- Proactively identify needs of the business and take initiative to make improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an executive support role, including C-suite level executives
- College degree, preferred but not required
- Executive level experience with travel and event planning required
- Expert proficiency with multiple technologies including MS Office Suite and video conferencing technology
- Demonstrated ability to provide executive support in a fast-paced, high volume, work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional detail orientation and organization skills
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.