Due to our continued growth, SkyWater Search Partners is currently looking to hire an Executive Recruiter for our Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain practice in our Minneapolis office.
The Executive Engineering Recruiter is responsible for helping drive the continued growth of our Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain Department. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. They will play a critical role in ensuring we continue to recruit and place the most talented professionals in Minnesota.
SkyWater Search Partners has been rated the #1 search firm in Minnesota (based on number of placements) for the past 5 years in a row by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. We place more people in professional full-time positions than any other Minnesota-based search firm.
In addition, we have won 9 Best Place to Work Awards, as voted by our employees, in both the Minnesota Business Magazine, as well as the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
If you have these skills and desire to work for Minnesota’s top-rated search firm, please apply online or reach out to Corey Fitzgerald directly at CFitzgerald@skywatersearch.com
- Recruit/attract qualified candidates for employment from initial sourcing and contact, through the full-cycle interview process
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities, including new clients & search partner
- Partner with both existing & new clients as a consultant for their hiring needs
- Screen all resumes for qualifications and position requirements and manage all recruiting related information through our internal database
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews for candidates
- Thoroughly review applicant information including employment application and references to ensure qualifications meet specifications
- Conducts preliminary interviews of qualified candidates, refers acceptable candidates for the next level of interview, as well as coordinating the interviews
- Utilize professional networking sites to identity and source candidates
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data
- Conduct reference and background checks for candidates
- Perform other special projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship-building skills
- 3+ years’ experience in professional services environment, technical background/knowledge preferred, specifically within recruiting
- Ability to prioritize effectively, with multiple and changing tasks
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of recruiting
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Exhibit desired and appropriate professional behavior
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.