SkyWater Search Partners is currently looking to hire a Senior Recruiter in our Accounting & Finance practice located in Minnetonka Carlson Towers.
As a Senior Finance Recruiter you will be responsible for helping drive the continued growth of our Accounting & Finance practice. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. They will also play a major part in helping lead SkyWater’s Finance recruiting efforts; serving as a consultant to our clients. The Senior Finance Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we continue to recruit and place the most talented professionals in Minnesota.
Because of SkyWater's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we are especially interested in meeting recruiters with diverse backgrounds who would like to join our team.
SkyWater Search Partners has been rated the #1 search firm in Minnesota for the past 5 years in a row by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. We place more people in professional full-time positions than any other Minnesota-based search firm.
In addition, we have won 9 Best Place to Work Awards, as voted by our employees, in both the Minnesota Business Magazine, as well as the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Outside of our professional rankings, we also offer an amazing corporate culture, Grade A office space with a gym, covered parking, Starbucks onsite, and everyone in our organization runs a desk! We do not believe in metrics (we don't care how many phone calls you make or how many meetings you have per week), we only care about results! We enjoy cultivating relationships and being the best talent finders for our clients!!
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more about our firm, please apply online or reach out to Lindsay Dubbeldee directly at LDubbeldee@skywatersearch.com.
- Recruit/attract qualified candidates for employment from initial sourcing and contact, through the full-cycle interview process.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities, including new clients & search partners
- Partner with both existing & new clients as a consultant for their Accounting & Finance needs
- Screen all resumes for qualifications and position requirements and manage all recruiting related information through our internal database.
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews for candidates.
- Thoroughly review applicant information including employment application and references to ensure qualifications meet specifications.
- Conducts preliminary interviews of qualified candidates. Refers acceptable candidates for the next level of interview, as well as coordinating the interview.
- Utilize professional networking sites to identity and source candidates.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data.
- Conduct reference and background checks for candidates.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who likes to have fun at work
- People oriented with a strong desire and ability to cultivate relationships
- Polished business professional with a strong executive presence
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of recruiting
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.