Facilities Maintenance Manager
SkyWater Search is partnering with a local non-profit that provides a wide range of services and care for our senior population. These services range from senior apartment homes and assisted living to short-term rehab and skilled nursing care, hospice services, memory care, adult day services and meals on wheels.
- Plan, direct, implement and oversee all services and procedures related to the overall operation, maintenance and repair of the building, grounds and equipment consistent with regulations, established policies, procedures and best practices
- Responsible for directing the maintenance staff, overseeing the physical components of the community, scheduling of contractors, turnover of units, and providing quality customer care and services to existing tenants and new prospective tenants.
- Develop, implement and maintain annual budget for Engineering/Maintenance Services.
- Direct all maintenance procedures to ensure that job assignments and work orders are carried out promptly, efficiently, courteously and in accordance with established procedures.
- Providing coaching, training, feedback and mentorship to maintenance technicians, coordinators, and admin staff.
- Participate in the development of Engineering/Maintenance and Emergency & Disaster Preparedness policies, procedures and practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree from an accredited technical school, college or university
- 3+ years’ management experience in facilities operations required
- Class “C” or higher Boiler’s License (Or willing to obtain within 3 months for work)
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.