SkyWater is working with a fast-growing company looking to hire a Finance Manager (newly created role due to growth). This individual will own the Finance function for the organization and be involved in many different areas including Financial Modeling, Forecasting & Analysis, Business Intelligence, Cross Functional Collaboration, Reporting, and Leadership/Executive Support. With how much this company is growing (both organically and through acquisitions), this person will have the opportunity to make a huge impact for the overall business.
- Design, improve, and rebuild financial and capital models
- Develop efficient methods for extracting and analyzing data. Maintains and develops various financial models for research, resolution, and decision making often with ambiguous guidelines
- Forecast and analyze capital projects for financial justification
- Budget and forecast depreciation and yearly capital spends
- Present monthly P&Ls and forward-looking forecasts to operations
- Assists in Quarterly forecasting, Annual Operating planning, and Long range strategic planning across the site including development of financial models
- Analyze project operations, including ROI, IRR, NPV, and payback
- Uncover the influencing factors that are driving performance and trends
- Identify cost-saving and profit maximizing opportunities to improve current processes
- Provides timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of business units performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan
- Create effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and recommendation support
- Work with cross functional teams on various operational and capital projects
- Meet regularly with project management regarding latest project spend and financial reviews
- Key member in working with functional team members to identify problem areas and provide input to resolve issues as appropriate.
- Monitor monthly and quarterly performance by comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources effectively
- Own monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Provide on-going financial support including preparation of presentations for the leadership team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field required
- 4+ years of related analytical/finance experience
- Experience with ERP and Accounting systems
- Excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately present material and generate reports
- Strong desire for learning; technical problem-solving skills
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.