SkyWater is partnering with a client in the CPG space. This company is a $1B+ organization that has grown through organic sales growth and strategic acquisitions. Due to theircontinued growth, we are looking for a Finance Manager. Our ideal candidate is tsomeone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and really wants to make an impact on the business
- Lead the finance support for materials, inventory, and claims.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Prepare high-quality regular and ad-hoc financial reports and presentations for executive business reviews.
- Lead reviews with stakeholders, such as inventory reviews and materials PPV reviews.
- Develop new analysis and reporting; update/extend existing analysis and reporting for forecasting, trending, and what-if analysis.
- Maintain an understanding of the business behind the reports to provide insightful commentary and identify areas needing additional focus.
- Calculate and prepare JEs for materials and inventory items, including inventory reserve.
- Assist the Supply Chain Finance team in its other responsibilities and perform other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter, leader, and having the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Analytical problem solver with ability to recommend and communicate solutions.
- Proactive and creative thinker, with ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and follow through assignments to completion with little supervision; ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through complexity and ambiguity. 10+ years of financial analysis and/or accounting experience required. Manufacturing experience required; supply chain and inventory experience strongly preferred
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.