Finance Transformation Analyst
SkyWater's long-term client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their industry leading manufacturing organization. Supporting their large strategic implementations and working within one of their business units, this individual will have the opportunity to learn the business inside and out, as well as be an instrumental part of driving process improvements and change. This role requires excellent communication skills because this person will be a true financial business partner working with other departments to give recommendations, provide results and ultimately implement new ideas. If joining an innovative company in a role where you can make an actual impact excites you, please apply!
- Supports change management initiatives and drives resolution of business process opportunities through financial analysis using formal business analytical and project management tools and structure. May also plan, lead and direct small functional projects within a single business process and/or business division.
- Identifies business process opportunities beneficial to the company and formulates an approach to address them with strong internal controls and according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Defines and supports business process improvement initiatives from ideation through implementation and stabilization. Includes researching/identifying current state, gaps to future stated, best practices or other opportunities, developing completely new business processes, researching and implementing new / enabling technologies all within a strong system of internal controls and while ensuring GAAP requirements are met.
- Provides operational support to maintain subject matter expertise of current state business processes and systems while balancing the continuous support of transformation; especially during key financial cycles.
- Efficiently and effectively collaborates at a high level on all functional and cross-functional teams.
- Manages the relationship with their operational business owner, sponsor(s) and other key stakeholders to ensure common agreement of problem identification, scope, deliverables, and trade-offs from ideation through stabilization / closure.
- Understands and utilizes company adopted or formal business analytical, tools, technologies and methodologies not limited to: ERP implementation best practices, business process mapping, lean six sigma tools, and project management methodologies to support or to lead small change management initiatives or projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years of related experience with 1-3 years of project based experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably supporting cost accounting
- Experience in implementing financial application packages and process changes.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.