SkyWater is partnering with a growing global manufacturing company looking to add a Financial Analyst to their team. This individual will primarily support the Marketing and R&D functions and act as a true financial business partner to those two areas of the business. The FA will be responsible for a variety of things including traditional FP&A, financial modeling, and ad hoc project based work supporting new product development. The role is very client facing and will work extensively with senior leadership so I'm looking for someone who enjoys building relationships and collaborating!
- Provide accurate, timely, & informative business insights to key stakeholders
- Provide analysis on key business drivers & metrics
- Create and optimize financial reporting & financial models, including new product business cases
- Lead the development of monthly & quarterly business reporting
- Lead monthly financial forecasting and annual operating planning processes for key stakeholders
- Build relationships across teams to drive consistency in reporting and forecasting
- Provide analysis & support to the Corporate FP&A team as needed
- Manage and assist with various ad hoc projects including, but not limited to, capital projects, cost reduction efforts, strategic planning, financial trending, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of Financial Analyst experience
- Experience with financial modeling required
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.