SkyWater is partnering with a long term client of ours in the construction industry to help them find a Financial Analyst to join their team. This is a high visibility role as this individual will be partnering with both the Controller and CFO on a daily basis. The Financial Analyst will provide financial planning, analysis, and forecasts to help drive strategic business decisions. This company offers fantastic benefits and a lot of flexibility with a hybrid work schedule.
If you are interested in learning more, apply directly or reach out to Jordan McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance.
- Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Work side by side with the CFO, Controller, and business leaders to interpret financial information and use it to inform strategic business decisions.
- Analyze potential investment and acquisition opportunities based upon previous results and future projections.
- Determine corporate accruals and internal charges for projects.
- Quantify and analyze intracompany transactions and opportunities.
- Support accounting and finance teams with month end close and reporting.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business or Finance with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance practices.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Understanding of ERP systems, big data, and related technologies to leverage for reporting and analysis.
- Track record of being a strategic thinker with the ability to influence and persuade business leaders, colleagues, and executives.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in commercial / industrial construction or engineering is preferred but not required.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.