Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
I am partnering with a growing Real Estate company looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join their industry leading organization. This individual will be involved in a variety of Finance related responsibilities – anything from business partnering, financial analysis, reporting, strategic planning, etc. This is a very exciting role because this person will have a seat at the table, working closely with executive leadership and being involved in important business decisions. They are looking for someone with an analytical, yet strategic mindset who loves collaborating and building strong relationships.
- Serve as a business partner to operations identifying opportunities, risks and helping end users understand their business
- Evaluate processes and procedures to drive efficiencies
- Perform ROI analysis in marketing programs, as well as new projects/ventures and cost control initiatives
- Lead system implementations and business improvement initiatives
- Support new business acquisitions including integration planning and modeling
- Represent finance on other major “cross functional” projects
- Manage and coordinate all facets of business planning cycle including: Long term business plans, Annual budgets, and Quarterly forecasts
- Manage capital reporting, budgeting and forecasting, including the preparation of capital expenditure proposals for major projects
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Coordinate and execute monthly financial and operational performance reviews for market leadership teams including analysis of variances, current and past trends in all areas of revenue, direct cost, SG&A expenses
- Prepare and review all variances from recommended pricing models for new and renewal contracts to ensure profitability guard rails are maintained and recommend changes to divisional leaders and market President.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of FP&A experience with leadership experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Highly articulate with great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.