Financial Reporting Analyst
SkyWater is currently partnering with a dynamic software company located in the heart of downtown that is looking to add a high-performing financial reporting analyst to their team. This company has 79 consecutive quarters of growth and an attractive company culture – fast-paced, promoting from within, and a group of motivated and driven individuals looking to advance their career.
This person will report to the Senior Manager of Financial Reporting, who comes from public accounting and is a great mentor to learn from! He is looking for someone who takes initiative, thinks critically, and has a drive to keep learning! The primary focus of this role will be on financial reporting, but the sky is the limit in terms of additional learning opportunities. You will join a team that focuses on internal controls, technical accounting, operational accounting, etc. so you can get your hands wet in a ton of different areas!
If you’re looking for an exciting, challenging opportunity where you can grow and develop, this position could be perfect for you!
- Drive preparation of SEC quarterly and annual reports, including financial statements, footnotes, analyses, schedules, MD&A, etc. and maintain supporting documentation
- Ensure SEC quarterly and annual reports are filed timely
- Prepare schedules related to quarterly earnings release
- Collaborate with process improvement and technical accounting individuals to provide guidance and support
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Public accounting experience and/ or CPA preferred
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated understanding of SEC filings
- Understanding of business processes and internal controls over financial reporting
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Strong analytical and communication skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.