Financial Reporting Lead
SkyWater is excited to partner with a large public company in the West Metro that is looking to add a Financial Reporting Lead to their reporting team. This individual will be working directly with the Senior Leaders and play a key part in the reporting process. This company is well established and offers amazing work/live balance and the ability to work from home a day or two a week.
If you're looking for a role with a high level of exposure to senior leadership in a fast-paced environment that comes with flexibility, this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
- Provides analysis of Income Statement and Balance Sheet in preparation for Quarterly Earnings Calls and release of 10-Q/10-K
- Lead the completion of assigned complex reporting functions, including footnotes disclosures and cash flow analysis
- Manage the preparation of all aspects of Form 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K and other financial related SEC filings
- Lead special projects- process improvements, revisions of reporting information and other ad hoc analysis
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- CPA preferred
- 6+ years of accounting experience (public accounting roots)
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC Reporting
- Understanding of business processes and internal controls over financial reporting
- Strong communication skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.