SkyWater is excited to be partnering with a local, $65M PE- backed, manufacturing company to help them find their next Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. This is a high-visibility, hybrid role based out of the St. Cloud area that will oversee 1 individual and report directly to the CFO.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, and resilient individual to not only add to our client’s close-knit, classic midwestern culture, but to also grow with the organization as they think of succession planning.
- Responsible for timely monthly management and lender financial reporting package.
- Partner with the management to provide value-added financial and business analysis.
- Manage and facilitate quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Lead the CAPEX planning and analysis process.
- Implement and manage a new reporting tool for the organization.
- Help create and drive business improvements through metrics and KPIs.
- Drive next level insights into manufacturing processing costs via financial analysis.
- Learn and become NetSuite ERP subject matter expert for the Finance group.
- Work with Sales to administer sales commission plans.
- Assist in the monthly closing process with the accounting team.
- Lead, mentor, and provide guidance to Financial Analyst.
- Develop standard costs and monitor purchase price variance. Track costs savings vs. budget and prior year to better understand opportunities and trend.
- Special projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 or more years of Finance experience with at least two years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Familiarity with NetSuite.
- Formidable team working and relationship building skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills with a strong orientation for details.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.