SkyWater is partnering with a dynamic and rapidly growing local, mid-sized manufacturer to help them find a highly skilled and motivated FP&A Manager.
This individual will play a crucial role in driving financial planning and analysis to support key decision-making processes within the organization. Reporting directly to their sharp and strategic CFO, you will be responsible for developing and implementing financial models, analyzing performance metrics, and providing actionable insights to drive business growth.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team to develop the company's annual, medium, and long-term financial and strategic plans.
- Partner with department leaders to construct their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Develop models to project long-term growth and identify key factors influencing business expansion.
- Implement BI tools to visualize meaningful insights into business performance
- Provide senior management with insights into financial modeling, forecasts, and profitability.
- Prepare comprehensive business cases to support decisions related to new investments, strategic planning, and other business initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Related manufacturing industry experience (preferred)
- 5-10 years of experience in accounting/finance.
- Experience with US GAAP financial reporting requirements.
- Experience working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- Previous experience developing standards and managing processes.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Must be able to work professionally with customers, Sr. Management, vendors, and external business leaders.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.