Fund Accounting Manager
SkyWater is excited to be partnering with one of Minneapolis’s top private equity firms to find them their next Fund Accounting Manager (newly created role!) This company is known for being one of the best middle market investment firms in the United States! On top of their amazing reputation, this company has an attractive company culture – engaging, collaborative, and very driven!
We just placed the Controller there last year and he absolutely loves it! Small team with a ton of variety. This person will be able to get their hands dirty in a ton of different areas, while reporting directly to the CFO and having exposure unheard of at this level!
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Claire Rabon – CRabon@skywatersearch.com | 952.767.9025
- Own general ledger accounting for funds
- Prepare various account/ investment/ cash reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of quarterly financial reporting and support schedules
- Assist with administering/ calculation of capital calls, distributions and periodic reporting to investors
- Proactively partner with finance team for other ad hoc requests/ special projects, as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Active CPA and/ or public accounting experience preferred
- Exposure to accounting in a PE/ alternative investment space
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.