The General Manager will have full P&L responsibility for ~$100M manufacturing facility that has a long history of success within the industry. This person will have ownership over manufacturing, engineering, EHS, quality, shipping/receiving and maintenance.
- Expand systems and metrics to refine the scope and improve overall efficiency of the plant
- Utilize metrics to improve labor efficiency
- Continue to improve usage of automated equipment, and make business cases for additional equipment or upgrades
- Leverage successful history of the business to expand customer base
- Partner with other plants within the organization to best utilize production capacity
- Work with Sales team to achieve optimal results
- Identify opportunities to implement Lean or CI initiatives
- Ensure resources and leadership are consistently in line on objectives to drive profitability of the site
- Bachelor's degree ideally in engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience within manufacturing
- 5+ years of leadership experience within operations
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing business finances, costs, P&L
- Ability to plan strategy to meet business goals and lead execution through KPI's and action plans
- Experience best utilizing labor and equipment within a facility that has a large amount of automation/automated equipment
- Experience scaling a growing manufacturing business
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.