General Manager- Automation
As the General Manager overseeing three distinct business units, you will be responsible for shaping and executing strategies to drive growth, profitability, and operational excellence across the Automation and Robotics Distribution Unit, Integrators of Automation and Custom Automation Solutions Unit, and the Industrial Conveyance. This is a dynamic role that requires a forward-thinking and results-driven leader who can excel in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Develop and execute strategies for each business unit to achieve revenue, profit, and growth targets.
- Work with the executive team to define the long-term vision for each business unit, setting goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Implement financial and operational best practices to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop and execute sales strategies, target customer segments, and marketing plans.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years of leadership experience, including P&L responsibility
- Proven track record in the automation, robotics, or industrial manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of distribution, integration, and manufacturing processes
- Exceptional strategic planning and organizational skills
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.