Global HR Business Partner
SkyWater Search Partners has been retained by one of our best clients to REIMAGINE the HR Business Partner function. I will be partnering directly with the CHRO and Head of HR Business Partners to hire several global HR Business Partners. Our client is a growing, publically-traded technology company and is a 9x recipient of the Twin Cities’ “best places to work” award!
The HRBP function is responsible for optimizing organizational performance through strategic planning and execution. The HRBP team consults with business leaders on people strategies and trends while collaborating with HR peers in a COE model.
The ideal candidate has experience engaging directly with executive leadership on complex issues and advancing the business objectives. At the same time, candidates should be able to flex, work with less seasoned leaders, be comfortable stepping into a coaching role. Shifting priorities are to be expected and candidates should have a demonstrated ability to adjust to demands in a rapid, but seamless manner. This is a global company so candidates need to have a global mindset and an understanding of multi-cultural complexities.
- Maintain strong business relationships with business unit leadership; viewed as trusted business advisor. Develop a thorough understanding of global business strategy and business unit goals
- Partner with business unit leadership in the development and implementation of Human Resources strategies and initiatives in support of and aligned to business strategy
- Provide strategic consulting, planning, and implementation support on an array of topics including but not limited to, organizational design and effectiveness, change management, cultural management, recognition and reward, workforce planning, diversity, equity & inclusion, performance management, retention, engagement and key talent development
- Partner effectively with peers, associates and Human Resources Centers of Excellence to create and implement solutions to achieve business goals and strategic objectives
- Monitor and analyze data and trends to identify potential opportunities, needs, issues, problems, etc. that could impact business results
- Lead, counsel, develop, and effectively direct work and results of global HR Generalists that support assigned business units
- Operationalize human resources initiatives, quantify results and monitor and measure effectiveness
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operating plan and contribute to cross-functional initiatives and projects
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 12+ years of HR experience
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in a global and matrixed environment, providing guidance and influence to senior management
- Demonstrated experience managing large projects
- Prior leadership experience
- Experience and knowledge of talent management processes such as performance management, talent reviews, succession, career development, employee engagement
- Experience using business acumen to drive organizational effectiveness and use other resources for expertise as needed.
- Comfort with HR systems, data and analytics to provide insight on talent issues
- Familiarity with applicable global employment laws
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.