Global Support Leader (SaaS)
We have been retained by one of our best Minneapolis-based technology clients to identify their next Global Support Leader. A key leadership position, this person will lead a large Customer Support team of 100+ people our client's fast-paced & growing global technology environment.
Open due to their explosive growth over the past 5 years, this role works closely with our client's business unit leaders to identify opportunities to optimize the customer experience, reduce customer effort, and retain customers. This position also calls for a strong understanding of support operation metrics and an ability to drive system and process improvements.
- Manage all aspects of Global Support, leading a growing technology Support team in a high-growth technology environment, delivering exceptional service to customers
- Coach and develop a team of Customer Support Managers and Analysts by providing direction, support, and motivation
- Demonstrate innovation by enhancing or creating processes that will improve customer satisfaction, increase productivity, and improve our ability to respond to customer needs.
- Relentlessly focus on key customer outcomes such as response/resolution time, NPS, CES and customer retention; partner with Customer Segment Leaders to establish, manage and monitor performance
- Foster a culture of innovation and customer ownership by hiring, developing, and retaining a team that is highly engaged in delivering a differentiated customer support experience
- Drive the vision for the future of Customer Support, and introduce innovative ways to support their customers with the goal of achieving the highest standards in customer satisfaction.
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” to the Product Development team to ensure our client continues to evolve their solutions in a way that aligns with the needs of their customers
- Create employee hiring, engagement, and retention strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in a Customer Support role in a B2B technology environment
- Proven track record of success in building large teams and maintaining/improving SLA
- 5+ years of experience directly managing a global large support team of 30+ people and offshore operations.
- Sourced and managed outsourcing partners as well as in-house support teams
- Strong process improvement skills with a focus on operational excellence
- Emotionally intelligent and humble leader; excellent listener
- You lead by example, and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the work
- Deep familiarity and strong philosophy regarding customer service standards
- Experience managing well in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- You are obsessed with customer satisfaction and have a willingness to go “the extra mile” for customers
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.