SkyWater is currently partnering with a rapidly growing, family-owned manufacturing company located west of the metro. This purpose-driven organization is committed to their people and customers and has a strong relationship with independent businesses. They offer a highly competitive benefits package and generous PTO.
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager to lead the HR department for the ~200 person plant. This role will be hands-on in nature supporting the day-to-day functions of HR, including recruiting, onboarding, talent management, coaching and development, employee relations, legal compliance and risk mitigation for a nonexempt and salaried employee population.
- Direct and administer all aspects of the Human Resources function, including benefits administration, LOA, employee relations, talent management, policy and compliance and more
- Deliver HR programs and initiatives to support the growing plant including, but not limited to: recruitment process, onboarding, workforce planning, safety program among other HR processes to align organizational values with business needs
- Provide coaching and development to plant leaders and employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, or similar industry
- Experience leading others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish-speaking), preferred
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.