HR Manager- Operations
SkyWater Search Partners is partnering with a growing healthcare company to find an HR Manager to lead HR Operations. This is a newly created position and will report to the Chief of Staff and sits on the leadership team of the Talent Office. In this position you will lead benefit administration, payroll and program management of the compensation and performance management programs. If you are a Human Resources professional looking to lead the operational facets of HR this could be a great opportunity for you! If you are interested please apply online or reach out to Andrea Anderson at AAnderson@skywatersearch.com
- Acts as the human resources single point of the contact for managers and employees related to payroll, benefit and compliance inquiries
- Manages and executes all aspects of the payroll process
- Collaborates on the evaluation of human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Manages leave programs to include Worker’s Compensation, Short and Long Term Disability, Reasonable Accommodations and FMLA management.
- Innovates, generates new ideas and approaches. Recommends and implements process improvements and establish best practices
- Manages HR Operations staff, leads, coaches and develops
- Recommends and implements competitive employee benefits programs, manages benefit selection and changes for employees
- Manages compensation program by preparing collaborating on pay budgets; conducting periodic pay surveys; conducting job evaluations and consulting with leaders on pay increases
- Manages the performance management program, which includes collaborating on training as well as coaching leaders and employees on performance management documentation
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices, updates policies and procedures to maintain compliance.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience with 2+ years’ experience with significant experience in HR Operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships at all levels
- Cultural intelligence and mastery of diversity, equity and inclusion strategy
- Ability to think strategically and execute at the tactical level
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law
- Excellent computer skills and highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- PHR/SPHR certification
- FPC or CPP certified by the American Payroll Association
- Experience working in healthcare industry
- Experience leading others
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.