Human Resource Manager, HRBP
HR Manager, HRBP
My client is high growth company with over 600 employees. The company has built a new management team that is driving culture, growth and investing in employees. This role will be an integral part of developing and implementing the strategy. This role is a strong professional growth opportunity.
The position has multisite responsibility for greater Los Angeles manufacturing and distribution operations and supports 400 employees.
- Partner w/leadership team on day-to-day operations
- Partner with FP&A and Operations leadership to forecast and define workforce requirements
- Work with COE and leadership team to manage talent pipeline and development
- Maintain positive employee relations and employee experience throughout employment life cycle.
- Facilitate effective internal communication and change management
- Manage and support HR and Operations projects
- Help drive and implement strategic plans
- Help drive employee engagement and culture
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field.
- 5- 7 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with other departments, leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
- Performance-driven individual who displays strong analytical, critical/ strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills, that has a metrics driven approach with an emphasis on negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast- paced environment.
- Self-confident, self-motivated, collaborative professional who is a Team player/network partner
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), and Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to work 50% from the Chatsworth office and 50% from the Santa Fe Springs office
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.