Human Resources and Payroll Specialist
SkyWater is partnering with a Minnesota-based corporation as they look to hire a talented, curious HR Specialist to their team. This person will play a critical role in the company’s payroll process as well as gain exposure to HR Operations.
The company is known for being stable and growing, but also strategic with a diverse set of businesses. The HQ is in the East Metro of the Twin Cities with locations and operations across the nation.
- Accurately process payroll.
- Enter missing punches to ensure employees are paid accurately.
- Process vacation requests for scheduling and payment.
- Maintain accurate timekeeping records and related items.
- Process employment verifications with various agencies.
- Answer employee questions via phone and email.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with payroll processing and analysis.
- Prior experience with Workday
- Extremely detail-oriented & thorough
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve discrepancies and errors.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.