Human Resources Business Partner
SkyWater Search is partnering with one of our global, innovative clients with a longstanding, successful history in their industry, worldwide product reach and an entrepreneurial culture as they look to hire an HR Business Partner in Brooklyn Park.
The HRBP will be responsible for influencing and executing talent strategies across two businesses. This person will work closely with employees and management in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, talent development, retention, employee relations and much more. This position will be great for someone who wants to feel like they are running their own business while also benefiting from the security of a large, established company.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please apply online or send your resume directly to Allie Bornstein at email@example.com.
- Partner with key division stakeholders to create, consult, and execute on talent management strategies
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action and new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve organizational performance.
- Aid in the development, implementation, training, and administration of employee development, HR policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance, consistency, and effectiveness.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent field and 5+ years of progressive HR experience in a strategic business partner environment OR 8 years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required as well as the ability to use influencing skills effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to inspire trust and confidence at all levels
- Experience with Workday and ADP preferred
- Strong experience in employee relations
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.