Human Resources Generalist – St. Paul, MN
SkyWater Search partners has been engaged on a Human Resources Generalist role for a historic and growing Food Manufacturer in the Twin Cities. This role will be the top HR seat and will report into the SVP of Sales. This HRG will be eager to jump in and work on process improvements while guiding the strategic focus of the HR department.
- Oversees daily HR tasks
- Develops and implements Talent Acquisition strategies
- Manages employee performance
- Facilitates open enrollment and processes leaves of absence
- Reviews and maintains Employee Handbook
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.