Human Resources Manager
SkyWater is currently partnering with a fast-paced client within the personalized language service industry for their next Human Resources Manager. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience operating in fast-paced environments and will primarily be responsible for ensuring all HR and Talent Management operations are running effectively. This role will be remote to begin with and eventually transition to hybrid once an office location is finalized. This position will have one direct report and report directly to the CEO.
If you or someone you know has experience managing business processes and implementing strategies, this could be a great opportunity for you! If you are interested, please apply online or reach out to Yanna Svensen at email@example.com
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for developing HR and talent strategies with the goal of growth to meet the company’s objectives, as well as providing support to executive leadership on all related business subjects. They will provide guidance for exceptional client service to guarantee high-quality, consistent, and timely delivery of company services.
- Develop and oversee strategic plans and initiatives for all HR matters
- Plan, develop, and direct internal and external recruitment process and employment programs
- Create and manage performance evaluations, staffing, training, and development, etc.
- Recruit, hire, and train corporate-level employees
- Play an active role in mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures
- Direct and monitor benefit packages such as compensation, health insurance, time off, etc.
- Develop financial strategies by anticipating, estimating, and forecasting requirements; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; aligning monetary resources; and initiating corrective actions
- Support executive leadership by examining applications and providing counsel
- Continuously develop best practices
- Comply with local, state, and federal legal requirements by studying new legislation
- Prepare and maintain a variety of automated and manual personnel records, files, and reports
- Handle confidential documents and information
- Supervise the work of all Human Resources, Talent Management and Recruitment personnel
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with counsel
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with HR certifications
- Proven experience as a strategic HR leader
- Hands-on government contracting and language services experience
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent time management, organizational, leadership, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to identify, analyze, and help resolve problems effectively
- Advanced computer literacy proficiency with MS Office Suite and Google Apps for work
- Must be flexible, independent, and a quick learner with a strong sense of ownership
- Current or ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance and background check
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.