Human Resources Manager
SkyWater Search is partnering with an innovative, growing renewable energy as they look to professionalize the HR function and add a Human Resources Manager to the team. The company is known for a strong culture and is well-capitalized to invest in the necessary programs and resources to continue fueling the growth of this business.
The Human Resources Manager will run the daily functions of the HR department including recruiting, onboarding, administering pay, benefits, leave of absence, and assist with the development of effective training and development programs.
- Partner with leadership to develop and execute HR programs including but not limited to compliance, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters, performance, and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; training and development
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Manage the operational performance of PEO firm
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Three to five years’ experience managing the recruitment process phases and administration of routine HR responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with negotiations
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of positions
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.