HVAC Sales Engineer
Local privately held HVAC Solutions Company is looking to bring on a Sales Engineer. If you are looking for a mid-size company, where you are more than just a number, continue reading. This role will be able to build and maintain relationships while providing top notch solutions to their HVAC problems.
- Ensure all parts requests are met in a time through effective communications with manufacturers, account managers, and clients.
- Generate comprehensive customer quotes for multiple products that we represent.
- Efficiently field all questions and requests from a variety of sources, and have the ability to recognize and prioritize all responses as to maximize the effectiveness of the sales department.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and fax requests from customers relating to: quotations, order processing and tracking, freight claims, product availability, and field service or warranty issues.
- Maintain knowledge of HVAC fundamentals and product lines, staying informed of new products, and utilizing opportunities to further educate self, co-workers and customers.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending improvements.
- Promote collaboration, partnerships and positive relationships with customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally engineering). Open to 2 year technical degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Needs to have knowledge/experience with HVAC products and systems.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers while working within a team environment.
- Demonstrated example of taking initiative with a solid work ethic.
- Exceptional communication skills, well developed listening skills, and ability to interpret business and/or client needs.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.