Inside Sales Specialist
Are you looking to move your career forward in sales? Our local manufacturing client is looking for an up and comer Sales Rep to assist potential customers in material handling applications in industrial and manufacturing environments. If you are wanting to join a global manufacturing company that still has a close knit company culture this could be the opportunity for you.
- Serve as a resource for new and existing customers on the application, optimization and use of Company products
- Acquire and maintain knowledge and technical expertise necessary to design and sell products to industrial and commercial customers
- Maintain awareness of competition and how this might impact Company strategy
- Work with engineering department to gather relevant design information and pricing to provide quotations
- Average travel time is 10%-20% split between customer visits and trade-shows
- Manage accounts and provide necessary follow-up to expedite orders and resolve problems involving payments, delivery, and product performance
- Assist in set up of and attend trade shows, consult industry directories, and follow up on new and existing customer leads
Desired Skills & Experience
- Sales experience in industrial and manufacturing environments
- Proven history of self-management and attainment of sales goals
- Strong business acumen and desire to succeed
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.