SkyWater is working with national commercial real estate investment firm to help them find an Investment Associate
The firm currently sponsors four real estate funds with an investment strategy centered on portfolio diversification, in-depth knowledge of office and industrial assets and markets, analysis of tenants’ credit and strategic relationships.
This person will support the Acquisition, Disposition and Finance functions of the firm and will assist with sourcing new acquisitions as well as the evaluation for both property acquisition and dispositions. This person will also conduct due diligence and analysis for potential transactions.
We are looking for someone with five years of commercial real estate experience, who is analytical, detail-oriented, motivated and willing to help source transactions. This role is located in Minnesota/hybrid.
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Assist in the sourcing and evaluation of real estate investment opportunities consistent with investment criteria.
- Conduct sub-market research for factors such as supply, demand, market rents and absorption using a combination of 'boots on the ground' approach as well as a data driven approach
- Create succinct internal Investment Committee reports, develop investment opinions/recommendations, and prepare Investment Committee/Investor presentations
- Assist with Investor reporting and communication
- Manage and perform due diligence for acquisitions including ascertaining market rents, market demand and asset pricing as well as preparing cash flow projections, analyzing historical operating information and conducting market research.
- Review, summarize and analyze lease documents and other due diligence materials for acquisitions.
- Assist with the review of purchase and sale agreements and loan documents.
- Coordination of required third party reports
- Assist in managing the process from acquisition until closing, including communication with sellers, lawyers, and tenants.
- Assist with transition from closing to Asset Management team
- Work with Asset Management team on executing and implementing the business plan for acquired assets.
- Assist Asset Management team with quarterly/annual investor reports and presentations, as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate, business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years related experience in commercial real estate finance, development or brokerage is preferred.
- Proficient in Argus and Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work with tight deadlines.
- Individual must be analytic, detailed oriented and self-motivated. Interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with investment team, sellers, lenders and investors.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.