IT Sales Account Executive
Looking for a high performing salesperson with an IT/IT Management solutions background to help grow a division of a company located in the Minneapolis metro. This company is operating in a $5 billion market in the Twin Cities. This individual will have a “Hunter” mentality, helping meet new client acquisition objectives and revenue growth quotas. They will be responsible for growth sales strategies and prospecting action plans to achieve your financial targets. This can be considered to be a Senior-level role dependent on experience and will be in close collaboration with the President/VP of the company. This opportunity offers a competitive base salary and commission structure. As well as a 401K match and benefits package.
- Own and meet/exceed annual sales targets with assigned territory and accounts.
- Assist in building and maintaining strong, long lasting client relationships.
- Achieving satisfactory P/L ratio.
- Understand competitor products, and stay up-to-date on market trends.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry experts and key strategic partners.
- Create sales forecasts and setting performance goals.
- Meet with key clients, assist in solutions support reps. with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote services.
- Review and analyze sales performance against quotas and programs to determine effectiveness.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business related field.
- Min. 4 years of related sales experience with IT/Managed Services focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibility and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your shortlist.™
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “short list search”. Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.