Lab Division Lead Engineer
SkyWater Search Partners is exclusively partnering with a growing company here in Minneapolis that’s looking for someone to come in and make an impact with the organization, that’s never been seen or done before, running their newest division as Lead Lab Engineer.
They’re looking for a passionate, energetic Application Engineer who can effectively provide expert-level technical support to owners, contractors, technicians and internal customers on the technical application of our products and solutions.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with sales representatives, contractors, technicians and owners on providing in-office product support and on-site product support.
- Provide customers with any necessary project solutions and deliverables in a timely manner
- Focus efforts (internal and external) on understanding client needs and meeting expectations
- Prepare and coordinate quotations and submittals to support reps and fields sales
- Provide field and in-house technical presentations, training and support for customers and visitors
- Work efficiently and creatively to meet business objectives (internal and external)
- Set and meet expectations for personal and organizational performance
- Treat others with respect, promote a positive and productive culture and contribute to shared team goals
- Travel may be required (very occasional)
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A College Diploma or University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization skills, with an eye for detail.
- Innovative, self-motivated and demonstrates the ability to take initiative
- Aptitude and desire for customer service excellence.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment to meet timeline-dependent deliverables.
- A basic understanding of HVAC, controls and mechanical systems would be an asset.
- Aptitude with hand tools would be considered an asset.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.