Lead Automation Engineer
SkyWater is partnering with a growing manufacturing client to help them find a Lead Automation Engineer for their team! Our client is growing at a continuous rate and need someone to lead their Automation department as they expand into a new facility. This person will have a few direct reports while also running day to day automation responsibilities. Provide automation support, implement new processes, oversee building layout and partner with internal teams on projects.
- Develop & maintain Automation Processes
- Lead and manage the Automation department
- Partner with internal engineering teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Utilize six sigma or lean manufacturing principles to improve efficiencies.
- Write new & edit existing work instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Robotics, Automation or similar engineering field
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation, Controls or Electrical Engineer (or combination of positions).
- Experienced with electrical wiring systems
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing or six sigma principles.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.