Lead Financial Analyst
SkyWater's long-term client is looking for a Lead Financial Analyst to join their industry leading organization. Supporting a large business unit of this privately held manufacturing/retail company, this individual will have the opportunity to learn the business inside and out, aswell as be an instrumental part of driving growth and change. This role requires excellent communication skills because this person will be a true financial business partner working with executives and other department heads to give recommendations, provide results and ultimately implement new ideas. If joining an innovative company in a role with a high level of exposure/variety where you can make an actual impact excites you, this could be a good one to look into!
- Management Reporting
- Period reporting packages
- Weekly dashboards
- Daily metrics Ad Hoc Investigation and Analysis Projects/Business Case
- Lean Sigma
- Investment projects
- New product & line extensions Budgeting & Forecasting
- Target setting
- Process management
- Compilation of inputs
- Evaluation of results and review with business partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related area
- 3+ years of related experience
- Team player and willingness to help out and collaborate with other team members
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with business partners
- Strong technical aptitude including Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.