Lead Financial Analyst – M&A
SkyWater is thrilled to be partnering with one of its best clients (yet again!) to add a lead financial analyst (M&A focused) to their team. This company has 85 consecutive quarters of growth and an attractive company culture – fast-paced, promoting from within, and a group of motivated and driven individuals looking to advance their career. We've placed a ton of people at this organization and they all love it!
This is an incredibly sexy role that will elevate your career immediately – you will be the point person for all M&A activity of the entire company (!!!) and have tons of exposure and interaction with C-suite level individuals. Plus, the role will also have an element of FP&A to it (supporting the budgeting and forecasting for HR expenses) so you will get to flex between M&A and FP&A, never getting bored!
I need a driver – someone who gets a ton of energy driving new processes and new initiatives. I need someone who is agile and fluid – joining an ever-growing company requires constant flexibility. I need someone who is confident – interacting with C-suite level individuals everyday is not only comfortable, but exciting!
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out – I would love to discuss in more detail!
CRabon@skywatersearch.com | 952.767.9025.
- Organize and conduct due diligence on potential acquisition targets
- Execute special projects (i.e. industry research, strategic planning, new business initiatives)
- Coordinate outside professional advisors’ and internal advisors’ due diligence activities in support of M&A transactions
- Collaborate with other business functions to understand their diligence findings and incorporate their assumptions
- Work closely with FP&A and financial reporting team during diligence ad post close on tracking and reporting
- Assist business on monthly rolling forecasts, including variance and trend analysis
- Develop sound financial models and/ or business cases in partnership with the business
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of M&A experience
- Strong background in financial modeling and digging into data, specifically within M&A related work
- Driven and passionate
- Agile and fluid
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.