SkyWater is partnering with a high-growth industrial manufacturing company in MN. They design and engineer custom material handling and conveyor belt solutions for customers across the nation.
- Create and manage an operations routing for costing purposes and the most efficient way to manufacture parts
- For manufacturing operations, establish and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Help specify and choose a variety of manual and robotic production equipment
- Recommend changes in procedures in order to increase product efficiency and quality
- Offer technical help during the quotation process and cost of manufacturing estimations as needed
- Aid in engineering department duties and have the ability to set up new builds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- 2-5 years of manufacturing experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).