Want to be part of a growing organization committed to producing top of the line products in medical device, Horticulture, and consumer packaging industries? My client is needing an experienced Leader that is not afraid to get their hands dirty, while leading a team of 4 other mechanics. If you are looking to put your mark on a company and lead a team by example, let’s chat!
- Guide compliance to company rules, policies & procedures to ensure a safe & fair working environment
- Guide employees on continuous improvement initiatives through leadership
- Drive to a best in class maintenance program that includes proactively addressing equipment and safety issues.
- Collaborate up, down and across the organization to meet Operational Excellence objectives
- Communicate effectively with maintenance personnel and management holding department meetings/training classes as required
- Update maintenance manuals as changes occur (job descriptions, training checklists, and equipment repair manuals)
- Oversee the creation and optimization of maintenance procedures and methods.
- Develop and manage maintenance budgets.
- Develop short and long term plans to provide continuous improvement in safety, quality, cost and employee development/satisfaction
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a maintenance lead or relevant experience in a leadership role with a broad background in maintenance, engineering and facilities management.
- Candidates are preferred to have knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Experience in developing preventative and predictive maintenance program.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of electrical systems, PLC/computer operated automation, automated systems development and maintenance practices.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.