Our client is a growing, family owned Medical Device Company looking to add a Maintenance Supervisor. The sky is the limit here! People have worked their way up from contributor level to management positions or changed departments completely. Engineering functions interface with many areas of the company so you will get exposure to all parts of the business to learn and grow in your career.
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities to include analyzing equipment needs, reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive maintenance programs.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities also monitor equipment critical parts inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements of a facility operating 24/7
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the industry.
- Build and nurture relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Identify and solve leading downtime contributors.
- Works with the EHS team during inspections, approvals, permitting and mitigation efforts including implementation of safety committee and safety audit recommendations and initiatives.
- A degree in mechanical, electrical engineering and/or ten years of full-time maintenance management experience in a production environment; or combination of the two are desired.
- Three years in leading and directing a staff of maintenance personnel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have working knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations relating to maintenance of equipment; OSHA regulations and safe work practices; the principles of human resource management, supervision, and budgeting.
- Working knowledge of ISO, Lean, Continuous Improvement strategy and/or TPM.
- Strong experience in Equipment Preventive Maintenance Management and of plant maintenance software, CMMS.
Apply below or send resume directly to email@example.com!
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.