Manager of Procurement
Reporting to the President, the Manager of Procurement will need to build and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to manage material cost, effectively optimize inventory and working capital, and support the overall growth of the business. If you're already leading a team and looking expand by taking on multiple facilities, this one is for you!
– Lead and develop a team of up to 5 strategic Buyers
– Define and implement KPI's
– Help to establish and meet departmental goals regarding cost, quality and on time delivery
– Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors to effectively manage material costs
– Develop a resource plan and budget for multiple facilities
– Evaluate areas that need improvement with current processes and systems
– Utilize ERP system to its' full potential to benefit the organization
– Bachelor's Degree
– 7+ years of professional experience
– Demonstrated ability leading a team
– High level interpersonal skills
– SIOP experience
– APICS certification
– Lean/Six Sigma training and/or certifications
– History within highly regulated manufacturing environments
– Experience procuring a variety of metals
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.