SkyWater Search Partners is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for a great client of ours in Minneapolis. This would be a full-time, permanent opportunity and we are only considering candidates that are local to the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
- Provides manufacturing engineering and technical support to production
- Drive product improvement projects to improve productivity, quality, and cost reductions in a safe manner
- Generate and modify manufacturing documentation
- Interface with vendors for incoming components and equipment
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or five years of related work experience
- Experience with polymers and injection molding
- Previous work in a regulated manufacturing environment (medical device preferred)
- CAD experience
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your shortlist.™
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “short list search”. Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.