Looking to join an industry leader in the plastic injection services industry? Are you are an experienced manufacturing engineer with a strong grasp on mold making and design in a plastics production environment? If so, let’s chat and see if joining a team that’s tackling challenges from R&D to manufacturing and assembly is for you!
- Develop molding equipment that abides by company safety policies.
- Create mold concepts and layouts in accordance with specifications quoted.
- Sustain production tooling and drive preventative maintenance activities.
- Perform mold flow analysis as required.
- Modify mold designs to incorporate customer-initiated Engineering Change Orders.
- Enforce high standards for all consumables products such that technical issues are resolved.
- Actively participate, interface with, and coordinate with cross functional teams consisting of internal and external parties as a technical point person.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience within a plastic production facility.
- In-depth knowledge of plastics material properties, molding process development, and tooling design.
- Strong GD&T background.
- Experience with creating drawings, BOMs, product specifications, and engineering drawings.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.