SkyWater is partnering with a high-growth industrial manufacturing company in MN. They design and engineer custom material handling and conveyor belt solutions for customers across the nation.
- Create and manage an operations routing for costing purposes and the most efficient way to manufacture parts
- For manufacturing operations, establish and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Help specify and choose a variety of manual and robotic production equipment
- Recommend changes in procedures in order to increase product efficiency and quality
- Offer technical help during the quotation process and cost of manufacturing estimations as needed
- Aid in engineering department duties and have the ability to set up new builds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- 2-5 years of manufacturing experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.