The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for manufacturing support for large scale capital projects as well as providing engineering support to the maintenance team. This team member will lead capital expenditure projects from recommending alternatives to upper management from concept design phase through installation while achieving the both project budget and time deadlines.
- Manage projects related to equipment / facility optimization and improvement
- Create layouts in cooperation with production Managers, operators and maintenance team members.
- Develops design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans to insure operational needs are met including maintainability and reliability requirements.
- Provide expertise on troubleshooting Electrical Mechanics, Hydraulics and Fluid Systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Two to five years of manufacturing engineering experience.
- Computer literate in AutoCAD and basic Microsoft programs.
- Experience in a Machining environment preferred
- Possess advanced technical skills in the mechanical and/or electrical fields
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.